Okay so I have not been on for awhile. I have never done this myself because my sister in law helped me set this up. So here I go, lets see if I can do this on my own. I may have to get help from her but we will see.
The last two weeks have been very busy. Taylor and I took Hunter Safety and we both passed the class. We will be shooting this Saturday January 17 so I will have to get some pictures so you can see. Jason took Taylor out last sunday January 11 to shoot the gun and she did really good. She even did better then her dad. Okay she even did better then me on the Hunter Safety test. Taylor is really good at things like that. She has straight A's on her report card.
Well enough about that. The girls are doing really good. Brianna is in junior high and has that teenage attitude. Taylor is in the 6th grade and doing well. Mackenzie the baby of the family. She is into dance right know and wants to go to classes so bad. She keeps on asking when can I go to class mommy. Jason and I have started to work out at the gym and have changed the way we have been eating. Jason has lost 8.5 pounds and I lost 3 pounds are first week doing this. I will keep you up on the progress of our weight loss goal.
I want MDS
15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment